Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association with its continued focus on providing superior customer service is proud to announce the adoption of the state-of-art document and data delivery system from CondoCerts. CondoCerts provides reliable, round-the-clock online access to all governing documents and critical project data for lenders, mortgage bankers, escrow officers, title companies, real estate agents and homeowners in need of information for Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association managed communities.
Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association is pleased to announce their partnership with CondoCerts to deliver required documents and other requested data. CondoCerts has become the de facto standard for disseminating documents/data to meet the timely needs of the real estate community. Over 750,000 lenders, title and escrow companies and real estate agents have signed up and are using CondoCerts nationwide today. Most lenders accept CondoCerts online delivery of lender questionnaires. If not CondoCerts is pleased to complete the lending firms form. As with most service providers, CondoCerts does not provide this information for free. There is no cost to sign up or log onto the site. The only charges incurred are for obtaining specific information. The information can be paid for in several different ways including credit card, debit/ACH, mailing in a paper check or third party payments for homeowners. Keep in mind, if an escrow does not close; the charges due to CondoCerts are still owed.
How does the CondoCerts System Work?
Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association has put financial and other data, along with governing documents, into the CondoCerts database. The data is stored in a password-protected environment.
To submit a request with CondoCerts, log on to www.condocerts.com. If you are a first time user, follow the links to register. WRITE DOWN OR SCREEN PRINT YOUR USER ID AND PASSWORD. Your account with CondoCerts will be activated immediately.
Return to the CondoCerts home page at www.condocerts.com and login using the user ID and password provided. Follow the steps below to place or review an order:
- Click on Place A New Order and select the type of transaction. Click on Next to continue.
- Select Search by Association Name or Search by Property Address.
- Select a State from the drop down menu.
- Enter Association Name or Property Address, depending on selection made above. Abbreviations of the association name will broaden the name search, such as “Harbor” for “Harbor Cove Homeowners Association”.
- Click on Search and a list of Associations will display.
- Locate the one you are searching for and click on the Association Name hyperlink.
- This will bring you to the Product selection screen. Click on the radio button and/or check box to select the applicable product, then click Next.
- Enter all necessary information on the form. Click on Next to continue selecting a delivery option.
- Review your order summary and provide payment information. Click on Place Order to submit. Review your order confirmation and available links.
- Once completed, click on Control Center link to return the CondoCerts home page.
If you are requesting a Demand you are notified via email when your request is completed. Once notified the request is complete, return to www.condocerts.com, login and click on Review Orders. Your request and any associated documents can be immediately printed or downloaded to your PC.
Tahoe Keys Property Owners Association and CondoCerts are pleased to bring you this Internet utility developed to simplify the process of delivering and obtaining community association data and documentation for a variety of users in any association real estate transaction. CondoCerts delivers valuable association information in minutes instead of days or weeks.
Please contact CondoCerts Customer Service at 800-310-6552 with any questions you may have.
Thank you for utilizing CondoCerts.